Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thanks for joining my adventure!

Hello World! :) This is my first adventure into the world of blogging! I figured since I have a lot to say I ought to search out people to listen! So anyway...introductions are always a little hard but here are the basics about me. I have been married to my wonderful husband for a little over a year now. He is a lawyer, a really good one actually! :) He works primarily from home which is great because we have a 3 month old daughter named Samantha, she is seriously awesome and cute too. I work at a bank and I love my job but I am really trying to figure out what my passion is...basically what I want to be when I grow up (all suggestions welcome). I am probably going to blog about everything from parenting, marriage, work, my crazy family, breastfeeding, food (did I mention that I LOVE to eat?), or basically whatever is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment